Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wool Pressing Mat

Having the right tool for the job is always important. Look in here for information about quilting notions that really help finish those projects.
OkieDokie

Wool Pressing Mat

Post by OkieDokie » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:57 am

A couple of my quilting buddies have the wool pressing mat and love them. I am undecided about whether I need/want one. It is a pretty big dollar purchase. What opinions do you have on the mats? Thank you

auntjana

Re: Wool Pressing Mat

Post by auntjana » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:24 am

I love mine! I have both the big and the small mats. My seams are pressed beautifully. I have also used the mat for fusing a fusible fleece as I make many totes and the mat holds the heat and makes it very easy to fuse that fleece to my fabric. I also have a Oliso iron, they stay horizontal, with feet, so the small mat works as a surface to protect my table from the steam and heat from my iron.

Jana

OkieDokie

Re: Wool Pressing Mat

Post by OkieDokie » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:26 am

Jana, thank you for your response. I purchased the mid sized mat. It fits on a TV tray making it handy to have near my machine. Again, thank you.

Return to “Quilting Notions Discussions”