Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Pinmoors

Having the right tool for the job is always important. Look in here for information about quilting notions that really help finish those projects.
larynx
Site Admin

Pinmoors

Post by larynx » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:35 am

Has anybody used them?...Do you like them?...Pros and cons?
I usually hand baste or curve safety pin baste but I saw this concept and thought it would be great if they actually work..Reviews are great overall but I trust you all the most.

Thanks for any help you all can give me.

((((Hugs))))) Sonya

auntjana

Re: Pinmoors

Post by auntjana » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:07 pm

I had to go and double check what they were. I have never used them, but many years ago I worked in fabric stores and on the notions wall, we carried a tool that was similar. Never sold one of then and all the reports I heard was they never worked. So I would be leery of them. Just my thoughts.

Jana

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Thanks for your thoughts, Jana...I am leery of them..part of me wanted them to work but I kinda wondered..

Sonya

Rose92

Post by Rose92 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:57 am

I use them when I pin small projects for quilting. Large quilting I use the safety pins, but small quilting I use the long flat head pins, easier to take out as I FM. However, the pins stick me all the time. So I use the pinmoors and no more pricks and blood spots! I like them.

**Linda

Return to “Quilting Notions Discussions”