Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

the chalk mechanical markers

Having the right tool for the job is always important. Look in here for information about quilting notions that really help finish those projects.
ollie1shoe

the chalk mechanical markers

Post by ollie1shoe » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:01 pm

they are on sale on this site has anyone had any problems with the marks not coming out of fabric I read on another review that some were not happy with it when they tried to remove the chalk

MainelyMe

Re: the chalk mechanical markers

Post by MainelyMe » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Only once have I had a problem, but one time is more than I wanted. I tested it before I started and it came out of the test piece, but to this day I haven't been able to get it all out of the quilt. The one I had trouble with was a light green one that I used on an off white quilt top.
Just my two cents worth.

ollie1shoe

Post by ollie1shoe » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:21 pm

thanks for your imput I had heard of that happening also sure don't wont that to happen so I may look for another option for marking fabric

Nadine2007

Post by Nadine2007 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:03 pm

I just use the white chalk I love the holder for this chalk. This is my favorite chalk marker. I don't use the color chalk.

Return to “Quilting Notions Discussions”