Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

AccuQuilt Go

Having the right tool for the job is always important. Look in here for information about quilting notions that really help finish those projects.
judyquilts

Re: AccuQuilt Go

Post by judyquilts » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:11 am

Hi Sidesaddles,

Would like to know where you live in New Mexico since I am in Albuquerque. It could be fun to meet, or at least swap info.

Hugs,
Judyquilts

dcatenazzo

Post by dcatenazzo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:21 am

Just bought the larger-the starter kit, no one could even close to Amazon's price, no tax, no shipping. Several pieces to it!!!! Can I use the 3 1/2 inch strip maker for the bindin of quilt instead of the 2 1/2 in? I am worried that is too small.

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:41 pm

I'm with Lois on this one, I just love my Go cutter, I use all the strips 1 1/2", 2" 2 1/2" 3 1/2" and the 5"square those are the dies I use most often. You just need to make sure you have your fabric folded on the straight of grain and you will be good to go. This is one notion that I truly love.

Return to “Quilting Notions Discussions”