Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Accuquilt dies

Having the right tool for the job is always important. Look in here for information about quilting notions that really help finish those projects.
piecemaker1

Accuquilt dies

Post by piecemaker1 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:51 am

I recently got a Accuquilt GO Baby machine. I was wondering if anyone has used this machine, and what kind of dies do you use? Do you use it enough to warrant buying differnt dies?

fabricgirl

Re: Accuquilt dies

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:23 am

I have the accuquilt go and have several dies just love mine and have had it for about 3 years valentine gift from my DH also have purchased them from Nancy's notions ,some from Joanns when they have a good percentage off also a place called Quilting warehouse.com they have realy good prices also.

I hope this was helpful.
Lois

MainelyMe

Post by MainelyMe » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 pm

My husband gave me one a few years ago. Truthfully, I don't use it as much as I could. I do love it for certain things, like peices I'm going to appliqué. I used the snowflake die and the tree, many times last Christmas making gifts.
I receive an e-mail from the company and only purchase when they are on sale.

judyquilts

Post by judyquilts » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:46 pm

I have the Accuquilt Go and love it. In one pattern I had to cut 72 hearts and did it in less than 5 min. I recently hit a sale at Jo Ann fabric and bought several more dyes. I think it is a great time saver and worth it.

Judyquilts

suzette58

Post by suzette58 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:56 am

I have to Go Cutter also. It has saved me so much time. I bought mine at the Lancaster Quilt show a couple years ago. It came with around 10 dies and I have bought several more. It is worth it.

Suzette
Suzette

Return to “Quilting Notions Discussions”