Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Heat Press Batting Together

Having the right tool for the job is always important. Look in here for information about quilting notions that really help finish those projects.
dforseth

Heat Press Batting Together

Post by dforseth » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:02 pm

I used Heat Press Batting Together for the first time today and I will use it again. I used a batting that was 80% cotton 20% poly with the wool setting the directions suggested, plus I used a press cloth to protect everything a little more. I had to press a little more than I would have if no press cloth had been used. I will use it again. The web site says that machine and hand quilting can be done with no problems. http://heatpressbattingtogether.com/'>h ... ether.com/
Debbie
Debbie Forseth
:D

norwich

Re: Heat Press Batting Together

Post by norwich » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:25 pm

I've used this stuff several times and just love it. I do longarm quilting and you absolutely cannot tell that the batting has been fused together.

lorettav

Re: Heat Press Batting Together

Post by lorettav » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 pm

This stuff is wonderful. I use it to fuse batting together that is not wide enough.

Return to “Quilting Notions Discussions”