Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Threads

Having the right tool for the job is always important. Look in here for information about quilting notions that really help finish those projects.
kho

Threads

Post by kho » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:06 am

I saw something that said different size threads require different size needles..I think it would be great if threads were marked with the size of needles that works best with it...then you wouldn't have to try and figure it out-it would just be there...of course the size of the thread I currently used was not listed as to what needle it works with-that leaves me with more questions then answers..

Susie

Re: Threads

Post by Susie » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:20 pm

I agree! I think I read about threads and needle sizes on Nancy's Notions. All I get is more confused! Your method makes sense....so now just convince the companies!!!!

TooMuchFabric

Post by TooMuchFabric » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:52 am

Great idea!

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 am

I think Superior Threads has this info on their website. Don't know if it makes things any easier, or not.

Return to “Quilting Notions Discussions”