Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

QUILTING MOTIFS

Stuck on a block, confused about directions, or have an incredible tip? Try this forum if you're looking for help or guides to improve your quilting techniques.
gardenquilter

Re: QUILTING MOTIFS

Post by gardenquilter » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:28 am

I just got back from there under the search I typed in free motifs there were 15 that came up but not very many that are usable for continuous line - I wonder if it has something to do with their contract with eq6

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:40 am

I know the Quiltmaker magazines always have patterns. I only have a few back issues.
Lori 8-)

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:50 am

they have all of those patterns for sale in books I think there are 5 volumes they have started putting them on cd and they are making them so they interface with EQ6 so you can lay the motif over your block on the computer or you can size it it you block no more running to kinkos woo whoo - Only one cd is available now the others are to follow - I have the first one on order they are projecting a 2-4 week shiptime they are that backlogged

Return to “Quilting Technique Discussions”