Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Need a quilter that will help quilt.

Stuck on a block, confused about directions, or have an incredible tip? Try this forum if you're looking for help or guides to improve your quilting techniques.
suzyquilter

Need a quilter that will help quilt.

Post by suzyquilter » Sat May 05, 2007 4:59 am

Hi,
Im a new quilter, new to the web site as well as the craft of quilting. I have made about 6 quilts I hand piece and I have hand quilted the smaller pieces. I have had the 2 large ones i kingsize and the other queensize done by longarm quilters. Both in local quiltshops who have since gone out of business. Im looking for someone to quilt my other 3 projects 2 are fullsize and one about 45x45. Can anyone help with this I live in Mt. Prospect Illinois and now that Im retired cost dose figure into how much I can afford.
If anyone knows of a reasonable quilter who is looking for some work please let me know.
Thanks
suzyquilter

Quiltcreator

Re: Need a quilter that will help quilt.

Post by Quiltcreator » Sat May 05, 2007 5:05 am

Suzy, I don't know how much you want to spend, but I am a longarm quilter and charge one cent per square inch for an all-over pattern. Custom quilting is more. You can measure your quilts and figure that out & add in shipping both ways and see if that comes anywhere close to what you can spend. I would love to do them for you, but, of course, if there's someone in your area where you wouldn't have to mail them, that would probably be more economical for you.

gardenquilter

Re: Need a quilter that will help quilt.

Post by gardenquilter » Sat May 05, 2007 2:02 pm

suzy I also am a long arm quilter and would love to do your quilts, I charge based on what you want do, an all over pattern is less than, custom work, I have a variety of things that I can do for you
email me with the details and I will give you an exact price my turn around is pretty quick right now

Return to “Quilting Technique Discussions”