Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Breaking thread

Stuck on a block, confused about directions, or have an incredible tip? Try this forum if you're looking for help or guides to improve your quilting techniques.
CindyB

Re: Breaking thread

Post by CindyB » Thu May 10, 2007 10:57 am

The compressed air is no longer anywhere near my machine!!! I can't afford a new one, so can't afford to have this one not work either. Thanks, Ladies!!

Here you go - I just ordered one.

www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?sea ... um&ic=24_0

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Thu May 10, 2007 10:58 am

Those 2 lines of the URL should be one, but it was too long. You can go to walmart.com, and search for "mini vaccuum" and it comes up.

sewbug

Post by sewbug » Thu May 10, 2007 12:58 pm

The Sewer's Aid is pure silicone which means is it the best ever to put a drop in your palm and then wipe over your hair. No flyaways and no frizz. Check the very expensive no frizz serum in the tiny bottle for hair, the same thing.

Holon

Post by Holon » Sat May 12, 2007 4:39 pm

I dissagree, I had a class with my friend at the sewing machine repair store and the recomend useing the can of air. I use it all the time, the vacume too and I've never had a problem.

Return to “Quilting Technique Discussions”