Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

trouble with accuquilt round about stars

Stuck on a block, confused about directions, or have an incredible tip? Try this forum if you're looking for help or guides to improve your quilting techniques.
tertaymil

trouble with accuquilt round about stars

Post by tertaymil » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:25 am

I am having trouble getting my smaller (i.e. four patch, center block, HSTs) being the same size as the star point small block when putting the large block together. The star point small blocks have come out the be about 1/4" smaller than all the others. I have checked my seam width and it is correct ( I used 1/4" foot and El's Sew Straight). I have used the Accuquilt dies that are listed. My sister made the pattern before I did and she had the same problem. Did anyone else have this problem? I even made a paper copy of my accuquilt pieces and compared them and they were cut accurately also!! HELP!!!
Thanks!

Pilot2b

Re: trouble with accuquilt round about stars

Post by Pilot2b » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:21 am

I see you have no answers. I would contact Accuquilt.

Helen

Return to “Quilting Technique Discussions”