Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Little houses 'stamp'

Stuck on a block, confused about directions, or have an incredible tip? Try this forum if you're looking for help or guides to improve your quilting techniques.
shelly322002

Little houses 'stamp'

Post by shelly322002 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi ladies, I'm 'sew' excited about something I just found this morning!!!

A while ago I saw a quilt made from 'little houses'. I found a template pattern which I found and then 'filed' it...
Well, this morning I found by accident a lady from Holland who made a gorgeous 'little houses' quilt, but... she used a 'stamp' to stamp out the templates!!

I've ended up ordering this stamp from her from her 'Etsy' site and I'm really excited about it!!

I've never seen this before!! I just had to share... Someone tell 'El' about it!! Unless she already sells it and I haven't seen it!! lol...

Love and hugs J xxx

FarmChick

Re: Little houses 'stamp'

Post by FarmChick » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Jacquie, I love that!!! Years ago I saw a little log cabin stamp for foundation piecing. You could stamp muslin and not have to tear off the paper.

Return to “Quilting Technique Discussions”