Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Pouch with velcro closure

Stuck on a block, confused about directions, or have an incredible tip? Try this forum if you're looking for help or guides to improve your quilting techniques.
quiltingangel

Pouch with velcro closure

Post by quiltingangel » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:47 am

Quilting Friends, I have been away from quilting for a while due to illness and family problems, but am trying to slowly get back to quilting. I would like to make a carrying case (pouch) for a Garmaan that measures 6 1/2 x 3 1/2. I would like to make it out of quilted fabric with a velcro closure, as the Garmann is a little heavy. I would like to make this for my daughter who just moved out of state.Could anyone give me any ideas on how to do this or where I might find a pattern? Thanking you in advance for any help!

quiltingangel

Re: Pouch with velcro closure

Post by quiltingangel » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:17 am

I would like to make a correction to the heading of this topic. I would like to know if anyone has any directions to make a pouch with a velcro closure

scrapquilter48

Re: Pouch with velcro closure

Post by scrapquilter48 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:27 am

The word Velcro scares me, last time I used Velcro it buggered up my machine so now I use button/buttonholes. Button and a toggle style better.. Even shoulder straps.. Guess if sewn by hand then not a problem.

Return to “Quilting Technique Discussions”