Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Hearts Quilt

Stuck on a block, confused about directions, or have an incredible tip? Try this forum if you're looking for help or guides to improve your quilting techniques.
AZJane

Hearts Quilt

Post by AZJane » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:23 pm

I was directed over hear for help with this pattern. My problem? I can't find the pattern and my daughter has fallen in love with it!! Anyone know if this is a "Quilt In A Day" quilt??

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... =yfp-t-648

gmaann

Re: Hearts Quilt

Post by gmaann » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Please try again to post a photo - or maybe describe it.

MainelyMe

Post by MainelyMe » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Is this the quilt you are asking about?
[/img]

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Thu May 02, 2013 3:43 am

There is a Crazy Heart pattern in the Quilts Through the Seasons book, and also a Heart pattern in the It's Elementary book, both QIAD publications. You can look for those books here on this website to see if either of them are what your daughter is in love with!

zzaped

Post by zzaped » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:38 am

What a beautiful quilt top and quilting MainlyMe. I am making a heart quilt for my grandaughter from QIAD and Eleanor's bookZ: "Twentyfive Years and Still Stripping" She has also shown how it is done on one of her TV shows. She is so very good with explaining how to do things and makes them so much easier.
Patti

Return to “Quilting Technique Discussions”