Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Pics of the Troops with their Stockings & Comments!!!!

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
WeSignificant

Re: Pics of the Troops with their Stockings & Comments!!!!

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:45 am

Maryq, I am with you. I ran out of time also and didn't get any done and now I really feel bad. Those are wonderful pics. I think they llike them! How hard it must be for them to be overseas like that during the holidays.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

SHARONMAMAW

Post by SHARONMAMAW » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:22 am

Bradlee is 3rd from the bottom. I am a very proud mom of course I think he is very handsome!!!! He just reenlisted and is going to Fort Leanordwood MO in Aug. He will be a instructor there and will be in the states for at least 3 years. He will be home from Iraq in April. I am looking forward to him coming home, he has been gone since Jan. 2007. He said it may be around the 10th. I sure hope its before the 20th, I have my class in Paducah then....lol. But I may have to put off the class if he comes home then.
Sharonmamaw

justdawne

Post by justdawne » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:34 am

Sharonmawmaw,
What a cutie! He's a bit young for me, I think. LOL

:)
dawne

SHARONMAMAW

Post by SHARONMAMAW » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:11 am

thank you Dawne. he is young, 22 years young. he is married and has me a wonderful grandson- 2yrs young. i am proud to say he is my son!!!!!
sharonmamaw :^)

grammy65

Post by grammy65 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:33 am

Did anyone see Eleanor's show today. The one I saw showed how to make Christmas stockings. They are different than the ones in her "Christmas at Bearspaw Ranch." Well, the design is the same, but the patterns are different. I had never seen this show.

Diane

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:56 am

these are wonderful

Return to “Projects from the Heart”