Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Ummmm....Are we having a sew in tonight? Sat Dec 22????

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
MastiffMomQlt

Ummmm....Are we having a sew in tonight? Sat Dec 22????

Post by MastiffMomQlt » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:06 pm

How come no one started this yet?? Ladies....??? Are you stitichinig your fingers raw? It's time to get some snacks & chit chat & sew a bit! Oh come all ye quilters....

maryq

Re: Ummmm....Are we having a sew in tonight? Sat Dec 22????

Post by maryq » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:27 pm

Carin

Everybody must be awful busy tonite. I've been home from work for about an hour and all Ive managed to do is throw a load of laundry in and unload the dishwasher!!! Since my sewing projects are finished--for now--I have to finish wrapping some gifts. Then I think I'll crash on the couch.

My DD got home from AZ yesterday but is spending the weekend with her Dad... so I'm enjoying a little time on my own, but I miss her already and she's only been home for 24 hours!!! Can't wait until I get her Back Sunday nite or monday Morning!!!

On the way to the airport to pick up DD yesterday I stopped at a Hancocks fabric store.. OMG did I go crazy!!! Christmas fabraic 50% off.... am all set next for next year!!! Picked up a some flannel to make pj's for DGS and some pink fabric for an ARK angel project I'm hoping to start soon!!!

Wanna hear a funny..... when I was off on thursday I made a pair of pink fleece mittens for one of the college girls at work and a customer saw them and now wants me to make her a pair!! LOL Maybe If I can make enough mittens, I can quit my job!!! LOL (like that will happen) So tonite I might get some more fleece cut out and ready to sew when I get the chance!

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

marymargaret

zfatcat

Re: Ummmm....Are we having a sew in tonight? Sat Dec 22????

Post by zfatcat » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:38 pm

You can call them "Mittens by Marymargaret." I'm looking forward to getting back to sewing. I haven't had time to sew in 3 weeks. I'm having withdrawls. Lori
Lori 8-)

Return to “Projects from the Heart”