Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday Dec 16th sew-in?

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
MAWmum

Re: Sunday Dec 16th sew-in?

Post by MAWmum » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:17 pm

Back!

Sounds wonderful Susanna! I am curled up in my bed with my heating pad on my back, my diet coke and raisinettes and y'all I am a happy woman.

Grammy2

Post by Grammy2 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:54 pm

Tulpje,
It sounds like a party & rest was just what you needed. You sound happy & having fun decorating. I have a village that I've set up since my boys were little but havent set it up for 3 years. I should have this year. It does bring back memories.

Ann we would love to see your frog quilt.

grammy2

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:59 pm

MAW, a heating pad in bed sounds nice also.
LOL, I'm getting too old to be sitting on the floor, but there's not much room to walk around with all the boxes of Christmas decorations strewn about everywhere.

Hummingbird

Post by Hummingbird » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:07 pm

OH wow! Susanna - what a wonderful weekend. I'm so glad for you.

I've been sewing today. I did my heart for El so will get that in the mail tomorrow. DH got called out for 8 hours during the night so I let him sleep. Due to the snow it was going to be hard to get to church anyway. We took a ride and took pictures.

I also decorated the tree today so it's all twinkly here in the living room.

I think I'll start my Turning Twenty tomorrow. I've been waiting till I had everybody else's things done. I'm excited about it!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:15 pm

I wasn't going to decorate this year, but after hearing that everyone has been putting up decorations has inspired me. I think I will take some time tomorrow and decorate my house. Thanks everyone. Lori
Lori 8-)

Hummingbird

Post by Hummingbird » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:18 pm

No problem Lori! Actually, I needed a nudge myself this year. Not sure why but it took forever for me to put stuff up. I like it once I did though, lol! Have fun!

Return to “Projects from the Heart”