Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

What does this forum mean to you???

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
IowaGal

Re: What does this forum mean to you???

Post by IowaGal » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:11 am

I have to thank each and everyone of you for helping me through my son's deployment.. without you, I don't what I would have done, and the outpuring of stocking and everything was the most gratifying thing that has ever happened to me. I have had a lot going on in the past few months, more than I have ever had at one time. I have not had to deal with hospitalizations before and thay have left me feeling isolated and alone. My friends either don't get how serious things are or are in denial and no one has called or come to visit. BUT I come here and see someone has asked about me, or has sent a card or CindyB has called me, and I truly feel blessed. I am having a very difficult time handling the physical changes I am having to make, and you all have really helped me out alot, just by asking the simple question. How are you? I wish I could send out cards and FQ's to all of our other sisters who are gurting, but right now it is impossible, just know that I am thinking of you all and sincerely hope you are on recovery road. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Return to “Projects from the Heart”