Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SATURDAY, DEC 1, EL'S ANGELS SEW-IN

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
mequilter9158

Re: SATURDAY, DEC 1, EL'S ANGELS SEW-IN

Post by mequilter9158 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:33 pm

Littlebit........HI!! I was hoping I'd see you in here tonight. Yes, I am having fun with my Holly Jolly's.......got the middle of the tablerunner almost done and it's actually turning out like it's supposed to. I am happy about that. The LQS only had two packs left so I picked them both up on my lunch hour yesterday. (The store is only 3 blocks away from the new branch).....that could be dangerous!! If you want to come over, I'll share with you!!

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:33 pm

*smlie*

The ripper helps a lot to remove the paper pieces.

***FluFF FluFF***

SFOQuilter

Post by SFOQuilter » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:36 pm

Littlebit,

While cleaning out some fabric today I came across two Holly Jolly charm packs I forgot I had. I want to keep one but it would be my pleasure to send you one as an early Christmas gift:) You can return the favor one day when I'm stuck for something. PM me your address and it is on its way.

Mary Ellen, how is it going? I just love that table runner. So fun.

Michelle

CaroleJ

Post by CaroleJ » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:36 pm

Well, I'm back again...family is watching "Harry Potter" on TV...sheesh! I would rather be here!

Susanna, I rely on my girls to keep me young; it's hard to take life too seriously when you have an 8 and 10 year old with large vocabularies and curious minds...! From time to time the three of us will start giggling over something and DH will look at us like we all need a trip to the local psych hospital. He's a guy, sometimes he just doesn't get it.

My sewing area is a mess from making items for QIAD-Linda's free boutique and the bunny quilt today. Need to do a tidy up tomorrow so I can mess it up all over again. I also realized I got so involved in sewing today...I kinda forgot to do laundry. <sheepish grin> Oh well. After all, tomorrow is another day!

Scarlett aka Carole

PS Sounds like it really is time for the bedtime routine now; movie must have gone to commercial break! Good night, everybody!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:38 pm

Good Night Carole, sleep well
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:38 pm

MaryEllen that would be way too dangerous for me!! 3 blocks, yikes!! I would love to comeover but I have to stay home tomorrow been running around way too much this week! Hubby kind of misses me :) Although he is in the living room yelling at the TV watching the football game, music to my ears. lol Both of the boys are out tonight and both of the dogs are asleep at my feet. Hopefully I will get these last two pineapple blocks finshed tonight and put together and out of my hair, be sure to post a picture of your tablerunner :)

mequilter9158

Post by mequilter9158 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:39 pm

SFOQuilter.........it's going good.....got the middle together & just ironed on the applique. Next I'll start the inner border....it's really going together fast, thanks to you!!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:39 pm

I can't believe my DH.. he is laying on the couch snoring while there is some kind of a program about the Osmonds... Starring Donny Osmond... It's kind of a bio on the family.... I was going to marry Donny once, but he never asked.
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

SFOQuilter

Post by SFOQuilter » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:40 pm

Ha, glad to hear I'm not the only one with a DH watching the football game and doing a little yelling:)

mcmema

Post by mcmema » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:41 pm

Its only 9 here in cold VT. I was going out to my kitchen to sew but the floors were so drafty my legs froze! so I said forget that!
read srories to my 2 grandaughters and played with them for awhile/ then watch football with my grandson till he fell asleep! gotta do something about the drafts.. it wasnt like that last year/ maybe the house settled more??? i dont know/ usually my son takes care of that for us but hes not here this year/ hes where its 80s.
so with all of that said I guess ill go to bed seeing its 10:40.
All of you ladies are doing such good jobs I looked at the pics/ I love pics!!! i just sit there and admire them and wish i could be so good!
Good nite all
God Bless
Jennie

Return to “Projects from the Heart”