Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SATURDAY, DEC 1, EL'S ANGELS SEW-IN

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
mequilter9158

Re: SATURDAY, DEC 1, EL'S ANGELS SEW-IN

Post by mequilter9158 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:42 pm

Gee, I thought I was the only one who was going to marry Donny. I remember having his pictures plastered all over my room a long, long time ago. Think I still have the "puppy love" record around here sometime.

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:42 pm

THANK YOU Michelle I pm'd you :)

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:44 pm

I didn't want to marry Donny - I wanted to marry Keith Partridge.... My hubby's name is Keith - lol

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:44 pm

Goodnight Jennie - Keep warm and sweet dreams....

Leetec

Post by Leetec » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:47 pm

I just finished sewing the borders on the donation quilt! I think I'm going to do some embroidery on the center where the cream triangles come together. Probaby the persons name and {{{{Hugs}}}} from El's Angels.
{{{name}}} from El's Angels might be better. :);

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:48 pm

Good for you Lee - Don't wear yourself out, you are supposed to be taking it easy... right??

SewSew

Post by SewSew » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:50 pm

Sweet dreams to all that are heading off to bed. It is 9:51 here and I am just getting my second wind, so I am gearing up to start another sewing basket and a pin cushion that will be Christmas gifts. I posted a couple of pictures in the photo section, one of a quilt top and the other is the small bank I made.

Ann

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:54 pm

Oh my gosh, I came back and had to read two pages to catch up and ya'll have me cracking up!

I tried the Carol Doak foundation paper and it works really well for me. Small stitches, and when you go to remove the paper, use your fingernail to hold it in place, put your fingernail right on the stitches and pull from just that section, then move up and continue doing it, and it leaves no paper at all around the stitches. I have one of those CD's that prints 1/2 and 1/4 square triangles and used the same paper and method of tearing for that, and it worked real well on that, too.

Well, I've got the potholder/oven mitt templates cut out and the fabric layed out, I'll cut it out and sew it in the a.m. It's almost 11:00 p.m. here. Papa and the little grandmonkey invited me to go listen to Papa read a good night story, and I think I'll take them up on it! We like to all get in our big bed with Daisy, of course, and Papa reads to us, and then we have to watch the "Best Movie EVER" (the Three Pigs! LOL!). Aren't the little grands just wonderful??!!! There's no way I could get Papa to read me stories and watch the Three Pigs with me if it weren't for the grandmonkey! ROFLOL!!! Love that little girl to pieces! Enjoyed the laughs tonight and chatting with ya'll! Sleep well and see ya tomorrow! Toodles.......

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Well mequilt... we both are better off.... seems he already had a gal and had to date her in secrete.... besides, it would have never worked... ;-P
Psalm 91

Leetec

Post by Leetec » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:56 pm

Good night all! I'd best get to bed so I can get up in time for church tomorrow.
God bless...
Lee

Return to “Projects from the Heart”