Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday Nov. 24th - El's Angels Sew-In !

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Tulpje

Re: Saturday Nov. 24th - El's Angels Sew-In !

Post by Tulpje » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:05 pm

*smile*

Kadie, I think I just cut , copy and pasted it into my album.

mary, I know I'm being dense these days, but I don't see what's wrong with your tabvle runner.

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:05 pm

Jennie, Angie is upstairs here with me, she's been working on her GFG project all day and minipeach is in the sewing room finishing a Nine Patch & Stripe from Still Stripping for her dad's Christmas gift...boy is it gorgeous! I have to stay upstairs because it's warmer and....closer to the frig! LOL!

maryq

Post by maryq » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:07 pm

Since I didn't cook T-Giving dinner... no left overs for me. EXCEPT that when DD went to her Dad's--his wife sent me home a good size container with left over turkey and it's WONDERFUL. Ex maybe a blankety blank blank, but his wife is a sweetheart!

Have been munching on a plate of cold turkey and cheese.. num num.

Now it's time for Punkin Pie with LOTS of Whipped Cream.

Great ideas gals to help me with that runner. I think I will just stick a pin in it for now and take a look at it later. I don't have enough of the same fabric left to completely start over, but have some scraps I could make a few more pin wheel blocks for coasters. I was making it for a dear friend of mine who is a quilter also and wanted so badly to have it be as close to perfect as I'LL ever get!

I feel for all of you guys with bad backs. It seems to run in our family as just about all of 7 of us have had issues. 3 of my sibs have had back surgeries. I haven't had the major stuff, but just get the fun spasms from time to time. You know those ones that make your knees want to buckle?

Jennie, maybe if we blow really hard we can blow some cool air down to Kadie!! Cool her off a bit!

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:07 pm

*smile*

Kadie, would a back masage help?

GP, your cabin sounds SO nice.

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:09 pm

*smile*

Bad backs.....*UGH*......DH had 2 back surgeries last year.

SewSew

Post by SewSew » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:11 pm

Almost forgot to check in tonight. DH and I bought our Christmas gift today, 42 inch plasma HD TV, and we set it up and were watching a movie. Movie just finished and I had to chase DD#3 off the computer to check the forum.

I don't think I am doing any sewing tonight, since I have been knitting for the last two hours, during the movie. It will be an early night for me but I just thought I would check in and say hello.

You all have a great time on the forum tonight.

Ann

kadie

Post by kadie » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:13 pm

Susanna, I hate massages! I also hate anyone touching my hair.... hard when I go to hairdressers on the odd occasion. Also hate water on my face...have to wash my hair over the sink in the laundry!! I know I'm weird!!! (I can hear y'all thinking it!!)

mcmema

Post by mcmema » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:15 pm

Ya know Maryq//////// winter is my favorite time but for some unknown reason I cant handle the cold this year usually it dont bother me. I couldnt wait for summer to end but never did i dream it would get so cold so fast! usually i comes gradually!

I think we could plug our fans in out side and head them in her direction and maybe if everyone on the forum did it she may get some releif!! LOL.

GP what color is Minipeach making her quilt for Dad?

Its not that cold in Georga is it???!!!

MastiffMomQlt

Post by MastiffMomQlt » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:15 pm

Hi Ann,

isn't hi def amazing? I'll bet your DH is thrilled!

maryq

Post by maryq » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:19 pm

This is the project for tomorrow! You can't see it in the picture, but there are gold sparklies on the pointsetta print! I went nuts for it when I saw it.. Had to go back to Joann and buy MORE!

[/img]

Return to “Projects from the Heart”