Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

When is the next meeting of El's Angels?

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
mequilter9158

Re: When is the next meeting of El's Angels?

Post by mequilter9158 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:14 am

Both nights will work for me, too. I've got Friday off of work, so I can start earlier than last week.

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:47 am

I've had several message me they'd like to do it both Friday and Saturday nights or have the option when they are busy one night and can't join in,be able to join in on the other night. So, let's go with both nights! teacups had a great suggestion, make the topic title for each meeting with the day and date for the meeting. That way it won't get confusing. Want to continue working on Christmas projects or gifts and charitable donations, etc.... like last Friday? I kinda like the "do your own thing" bit, it worked well for me!

kadie

Post by kadie » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:34 pm

Doesn't bother me which night you go with as I won't sew anyway....too busy reading all the ratty and entertaining posts, to be bothered sewing!!!LOL!!!

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:54 pm

Hey, kadie, I just called you a little weasel on the Santa's Wish List post! It was meant affectionately, of course, it was in reference to thieving all my TTS fabric. You were so much fun last Friday p.m. and really kept us laughing, so I'd be just fine with you giving us chuckles and not sewing! If you can multi-task and do both, You Go Girl! Just don't wear those boots and no more pics of roos and koalas...I'm still traumatized by the little devils after the last raid you sent them on! LOL!

kadie

Post by kadie » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:36 pm

GP'
I only did the photo thing for the little kiddies, sorry if I traumatised you in any way.
The Weasel

lorettav

Post by lorettav » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:38 pm

I only do quilts. They wouldn't want to wear anything else I made.

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:25 pm

Dear Weasel (kadie), ok, I'll suck it up and chill out! But, you can't blame me for getting nervous after the havoc those critters wreaked in the recent past! LOL! They can come to the sew-in again, but only if they're going to sew...I want their hands busy to keep them out of mischief!!!

mcmema

Post by mcmema » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:54 pm

Gp could u post a pic of one of your pillow cases finished and on just freshly cut out? plez!!! I would like to see how you do them. I got the measurements from the site but it helps me more to see them in progress and to see the finished project also,,
thanks a million.. Jennie/mcmema

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:12 am

Jennie, hi! I'll be happy to post pics of the pillowcase being put together in stages. I probably won't have a chance to do it until Friday during the day, but I will get it done. It is a wonderful way to do it, it was shared with me by a very special friend. We're going to have El's Angels Sew-In on both Friday and Saturday nights and I plan on sewing pillowcases again during the meetings. And hope to also catch up on my BOM's that I'm so behind in! See you then......and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

QuiltinKay

Post by QuiltinKay » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:01 pm

Having the meeting both nights sounds wonderful to me. Then those of us who have "nothing to do" can make it on both nights. I have many UFO's i need to finish that will be a good time to do that. The only problem is that I get so interested in what everyone is 'saying' that I forget to sew. Ses you at the meeting. (I'll be the one in the purple P.J.'s)....... Kay

Return to “Projects from the Heart”