Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Littlebit

Re: El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Post by Littlebit » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:12 pm

Good Day Kadie - Take a happy nappy and have Sweet Dreams
Good Night Bev - Sweet Dreams
Good Night GP - Sweet Dreams

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:13 pm

GP - aren't you supposed to say MEETING ADJOURNED??

Good Night all

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:17 pm

Well I'm home from work, loved all the girls and had a glass of wine. It looks like everyone else has gone to bed. So I guess I'll go read a little then hit the hay. Nite nite.
Lori 8-)

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:18 pm

Littlebit lol about you using fabrics from your stash. I'm of the opinion you can never have too much fabric. lol
Lori 8-)

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:12 pm

Good Evening Angels ~
It is 11 pm here and I am sitting here in my sewing room, putting together the comfort blocks that I rec'd today from Kadie!! They are beautiful and Kadie......you did a great job. It is such fun knowing these blocks are a joint effort.
I have on comfy jammies, have a cup of Christmas Blend from Starbucks, DD works there and brought home a lb. when she heard we were having a sew-in and my rainbow boa and tiarra are just fabulous with them. What a fashion statement I am making and there isn't anyone awake at my house to take a picture!!
GP, thanks for putting this together, I hope it becomes a regular event!! I haven't read all the posts yet but will tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great time, chat more in the AM. Wait, thats only an hour........I guess I don't have to wait very long if I don't want to. LOL
Sweet dreams to all,
Debi

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:59 pm

howdy folks - usually am not up so late but couldnt sleep is 2:55 am have decorations here that i am going to work on i have to be quiet or the dogs will get up and wake up dh who will get up and sit with me until i can go back to sleep so i am working on checking in on yall

just a note dh would sit with me because the reason i couldnt sleep is my asthma kicked in tonight and breathing while laying down is the pits

i am in pjs though actually have on two sets as am cold supposed to be 28 tonight

the decorations are the balls where you take the fabric fold it and pin it they look like quilted stars but on one stitch so way cool
got this bright idea i would make a ton for christmas i have 2 made and a third one started ha

kadie

Post by kadie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:00 pm

Debi,
Please don't tell everyone how bad I sew!!!! I do try, but I also admit I'm not much chop. Thanks again for doing this for me!!!

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:05 pm

kadie i cant imagine that you dont sew absolutly beautifully

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:52 am

Good morning !! I've enjoyed all of your posts and it's been a blast! Well, I found out that I'm getting pillowcases to match my beautiful birtday quilt that GP made for me!! [Bet she thought I wouln't see her posts!!!] LOL I have been stitching on a small project for her too but I'll try to surprise her with it!!! Each and every one of you are so special! With all your acts of kindness the world is certainly a better place!! Take care and I love you all!!
Joy [GPs Mom] or should I say the Queen Mother!!!!!ROFLOL

dforseth

Post by dforseth » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:13 am

You were all VERY busy last night while I slept. I am checking on you before I go to work.

Have a great day.

Debbie
Debbie Forseth
:D

Return to “Projects from the Heart”