Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Eajosian

Re: El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Post by Eajosian » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:18 pm

~I just got my pattern for the bears today ~ I am looking over my fabrics to see what I might use....

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:24 pm

roseytoes I've read all her books. I already ordered the New Years book that come out Tuesday. I can't wait. Well I'm not working on anything because I'm at work, but I will pop in and chat when I can. It's been a busy day so far, and not letting up. Criminals and crazies everywhere.

On another note, I've been working on another scrappy quilt with the Jelly Roll Christmas fabrics we exchanged a few months ago. I can't wait to get home and work on it. I should have the top done by Monday.
Lori 8-)

Susie

Post by Susie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:25 pm

Hi everyone! It is only 5:20 here in Washington state. Had an early dinner so I could join the fun! Am here in my little bitty sewing room with my flannel PJ's on and I am going to be working on some flying geese. I want to make a double-queen size scrappy flying geese quilt. I am also in the process of hand quilting a trip around the world top that I bought. So...if I get tired of geese I can sit and hand-quilt. Gotta have two projects going at a time. I had the best day today because UPS stopped and brought me my QIAD fabric order. I can't believe that less than a year ago I didn't even quilt, had NO stash and now my husband is talking about building me some cabinets! yahoo...I have such fun here!!!!!

Nadine2007

Post by Nadine2007 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:25 pm

Hi everyone I just remembered that we are sewing together. I'm hand sewing the back of the binding to my ds and dil quilt. It's 112 x 118!!! This is the biggest quilt I have ever made. Emma is here with me she wants to say hi to everyone she is 11 years old. I bought her a sewing machine for christmas last year and we are learning to sew on it.Bev

hi waz up i am learning how to sew.do you make little quilts or big ones. emma

hi this is elissa i am six years old and i are you wearing your pjs.

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:26 pm

Z - and it's not even a full moon!! I remember the full moon nights when I worked in the jail... didn't ever know what would come through the door!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:26 pm

I didn't know it was already out. Amazon has it listed for next week.
Lori 8-)

HugANurse

Post by HugANurse » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:27 pm

I'm back in proper attire - flannel nightie and a cup of hot chocolate!! I think I will try to finish a couple of more stockings for GP before I box them up. Then it is on to the races to get stuff done for the California boutique (sp?) I am in awe of all you gals get done - don't know where you find the time!!

Cindy - I am going to a friend's house, I am in charge of homemade rolls and dessert. I was supposed to go to MN and was going to get to Maryq - boo hoo, trip cancelled. Msybe in the spring.

What is everyone else doing for T-day??

Bobbi

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:27 pm

Oh I know what you mean Cindy. lol
Lori 8-)

Nadine2007

Post by Nadine2007 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:28 pm

hi everyone my name is zach I'm 5. Beverly is my grandma!!
do you make quilts all the time like my grandma? Elissa and Emma came over to play They brought Hannah montanna CD with them

kadie

Post by kadie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:29 pm

Hi Emma, Hi Elissa! Hi Zach!
I make big quilts and little ones too.
I'm not wearing my PJs because it is the middle of the day where I live, so I'm just wearing normal old clothes...boring!!
Done any wheelies in your chair lately Zach?

Return to “Projects from the Heart”