Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Georgiapeach

Re: El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:43 pm

Bev, I just edited my post to say hello to Zach, I didn't see his post until later...make sure he sees it.

teacups, I know how you feel, I have boo-hoo'd more the past few weeks filling and packing up stockings, but yesterday when I was with the dad and grandmother of one of the female soldiers units we are sending to...oh my goodness, it really pulled on the heartstrings. teacups, my mom says whenever she hears good news the first thing she wants to do is call her mom and talk to her and it still takes a split second to remember that her mom isn't there to call anymore. I am so fortunate to still have my sweet mom, what a blessing that is. I haven't heard Josh Grogan's music, I truly do need to get out more! LOL!

I know by the time I get thru with my long-winded post here that others will have shown up...I gab so much I miss stuff! LOL!

kho

Post by kho » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:47 pm

My sons asked why am I in my nightclothes at this time of night. I tould them I was having a slumberparty/sewing thing with some friends. One said You have friends? I told him they were all invisible tonight too.

teacupdelights

Post by teacupdelights » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:47 pm

PJs anytime. But not anyplace. Have actually seen people in stores with PJ pants and slippers!!!

Soft and stretchy essential for health food consumption tonight. LOL
I was so bad, not only did I eat at The Cracker Barrel (Friday fish fries night), but I actually had a slice of chocolate pecan pie. YUMMMM

And no regrets. So there.

Working on teddy bears tonight. Got the twopiece Simplicity Pattern.

kadie

Post by kadie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:48 pm

Zach, Emma and Elissa,
Do you want to see some photos of kangaroos or koalas or platypuses?

HugANurse

Post by HugANurse » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:49 pm

OK, I just finished another stocking - does that give me rights to raid GP's stash for replacements? Can I, huh, huh? PLEEEAAASSE!!
I asked really nice don't you think!!!

Bobbi

PS. hard to get any sewing done - too busy talking!! They don't call me trouble for nothing.

HugANurse

Post by HugANurse » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:50 pm

Kadie - I want to see some pictures, I am the biggest kid here.

Bobbi

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:51 pm

Bobbi, absolutely, come help yourself to FQ's of your choice. But.....OH NO, kadie is going to bring out the roos and koalas again....run for cover..I'm off to bolt the doors to my fabric room!!! I KNEW she'd do this tonight!!!LOL!

kadie

Post by kadie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:52 pm

Peachy, get over it!! I was trying to be nice to the little kiddies!!

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:53 pm

No, Bobbi, I'm bigger than you!!! I'd love to see more pics! We just have the 'wild canaries' and raccoons (I live near the Raccoon River!)... and 'dumb birds' (aka pheasants) they are the - well, I just won't go there with kids around! I banned the s****d word in my house when my daughter was their ages!

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:53 pm

roseytoes gave me the idea to make pillowcases tonight for QIAD-Linda's fire victims project, what do ya'll think about using Christmas fabrics for them? Good idea or not??? DH just pulled up with my junk food....yahoo!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Projects from the Heart”