Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Planning El's Angels First Friday Night Sew-In !

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Georgiapeach

Re: Planning El's Angels First Friday Night Sew-In !

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:03 am

Susanna, CaroleJ and Ann....hello! Glad you popped in to let us know what we're missing out on!!! ROFLOL!!! Bet ya'll are having a blast, huh?? Can't wait to see pics and hear all about your adventure!!! Lucky Ducks!!!!

ladiehummer

Post by ladiehummer » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:24 pm

I've just popped in to see if anyone has appeared here yet. I must have "ants in my pants" to get this thing rolling. It is 7:20 here in Michigan. LOL... just waiting for all the rest of you gals..WOOO HOOO let the fun begin!!!

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:38 pm

ladiehummer, me, too! Ants in my pants and pj's washed and coffee brewed...think I'll go start another post since this one was for planning.

teacupdelights

Post by teacupdelights » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:46 pm

Josh Groban was NOT on American Idol. He is a wonderful singer, and did a beautiful duet with Charlotte Church a couple of years ago.

I saw him live at the Fabulous Fox with my daughter--fantastic event.
And once since them at another venue in Atlanta.

He put out a magnificent single of "O Holy Night" which I cannot find anywhere...it made me cry for the beauty of it.

I just got home--wound up having to work late, then stopped at The Cracker Barrel to eat so I would not have to cook when I got home.
First thing I saw on QIAD was the news about Eleanor's mother....on the ChitChat listings.

God bless and comfort her and her family.

Getting into my comfy clothes and putting on the coffee and cocoa.

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Sorry teacups, well, I don't get out much, what can I say?! ROFLOL!!! I just opened the El's Angels first meeting on a separate topic, so when ya'll are ready...go pop in over there!

Return to “Projects from the Heart”