Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Moved from Chit Chat: Need your heart and hands

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
QIAD-Linda

Re: Moved from Chit Chat: Need your heart and hands

Post by QIAD-Linda » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:11 pm

Thank you Sunsup but nothing will be sold, they are giving the fire victim families the items. They want them to have new memories to replace all the memories of the things they lost. It just fills my heart to think of all the wonderful items that the Angels sent for this cause! God bless you all!

If you haven't sent anything, please don't. The boutique is this Saturday and Sunday and I have to take everything to them by Friday.

Lets move on to the next project!
Love you all and appreciate your kind and giving hearts! I will ask for pictures of the boutique when they are available so I can post them on here for you all to enjoy!

Linda

SewSew

Post by SewSew » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:44 am

You should be getting my package tomorrow or thursday at the latest, it is not much but I wanted to help out in some way.

Love those little keychains, they are so cute.

Ann

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:21 pm

Yesterday I received packages for the fire victims from many of you. They were delivered just before I was getting ready to leave to meet with Kathy, the lady from the church that is sponsoring the Comfort Squares and the Christmas Boutique. I did not have time to photograph all of your wonderful donations but please know that your gifts are greatly appreciated and will definitely find loving homes. I received packages from:

sfquilter
Kittyquilt9292
BonnieLass
Roseytoes
quiltwithmom
SewSew

My heart felt thank you to all of you for giving from the heart!

quiltwithmom

Post by quiltwithmom » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:25 am

:-0 Linda,
I am so glad my package got to you before the deadline. I mailed it on the 20th priority mail and thought you would have it by Fri or the latest on Mon the 26. I can't believe it took over a week with priority! Just glad you got it in time.

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:43 pm

Linda, How did it go today?
Lori 8-)

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:06 pm

Linda ~ Hope all went well today and that the boutique was a success. Thanks for all your hard work and for letting all of the angels be a part of this wonderful event!! Happy Holidays to all of you.
Happy stitching!!
Debi

Bransmom

Post by Bransmom » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:51 pm

I was wondering too. Hope everything went well. I too appreciate being a part of this. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:44 pm

I haven't heard from Kathy at the church yet but she sent out 500 invitations to families who lost their homes so I know it will be very busy and tiring for her and the ladies at her church. The boutique is going tomorrow too and maybe even next weekend. I will let you know as soon as I hear. Kathy promised to take pictures for me so I can post them for you all. Thank you all again for your wonderful response to this project!

Checkers

Post by Checkers » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:10 am

Linda
Do let us know if it goes next weekend.
Couldn't get to the PO this week - only to the drugstore. Too many sickies in my house.
Mary

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:35 pm

Linda, did you ever get word on how things went?
Lori 8-)

Return to “Projects from the Heart”