Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
- Posts: 19096
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Izzy lost her daddy yesterday. We are holding a comfort block shower for her. If you like, please send her one 12-1/2" block, quilter's choice, done in Autumn/fall colored fabrics with neutral background (cream or beige). They can be, but don't have to be fall prints, just the colors of the season as that is her home decor. You can PM Tina, Mary Z, Chriss, Chickie if you need Izzy's address. It would be nice if all the blocks arrived by the end of September.
The Comfort Committee
- Posts: 11114
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:23 pm
will send by Monday!
- Posts: 4014
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
- Posts: 11403
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
- Posts: 12811
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
- Posts: 10154
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
- Posts: 5924
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
- Posts: 3325
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:42 pm
What a wonderful idea. Cont me in as well.
- Posts: 9941
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 12:30 pm
Please count me in. Also, I need her address.