Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thank you all so much

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
rosebud3

Thank you all so much

Post by rosebud3 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:09 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who stood by me the past few years as Randy got sicker and sicker. The cards of encouragement were such a blessing. For those of you who sent fat quarters with the cards, Thank you. My life is enriched and blessed through knowing each of you. Once again God has put His mighty angels in my life.

I pray God provide special blessings to you and your families.

Mary/Rosebud

12/20/16

Today I found some cards and packages in the mail from Santa and some very special angels. I would like to thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for all the wonderful gifts, cards, and words of encouragement. I p.m.'d each one individually as well.

Each of you have been a tremendous blessing to me and I pray I will be able to pay it forward to others in need.

Mary/Rosebud

FarmChick

Re: Thank you all so much

Post by FarmChick » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Hugs, Maryrose. I've walked in your shoes. Friends make the journey bearabble as they lift you up so you can continue onward. Peace to you.

purrfect-lady

Re: Thank you all so much

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:21 am

A big hug to you Mary Rose! We're all here for you! And I've got a shoulder any time you need it. Bless you!

Return to “Projects from the Heart”