Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Lap Blankets for Nursing Home Update 2/29/16

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
billizzy

Re: Lap Blankets for Nursing Home Update 2/29/16

Post by billizzy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:56 am

* I posted this in sew in on Monday Nov 25th but wanted all to see it in case you dont go there too*

I am so overwhelmed right now. I just received a stuffed box of fabric, blocks and more. This week has been a rough week with all on the farm and then I get home with my box and half way through I am in tears of joy. Everyone on this site is absolutely a joy to type with.

Those of you who have blessed me with blocks, quilts, fabric and more for my nursing home lap quilts I can never say thank you enough. My tears on my cheek say it all. I have no one who enjoys quilting near me and noone to really relate to due to my life with a farm and two disabled girls and of course a great DH and son. This is the best Thanksgiving due to all your thoughtfulness and your open eyes/ears to my rambling about my goats and life.

When I say I pray for each of you I mean it. You each and everyone are so dear to my heart:)

God Bless you all and from the bottom of my heart thank you thank you so very much for all your support. Now I need a tissue;;:)

Izzy

🐐izzy

billizzy

Re: Lap Blankets for Nursing Home Update 2/29/16

Post by billizzy » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:18 am

I am getting some tops made and hopefully will start tieing them:) JOyce brought me some backing and batting and I need to get on these again:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

Return to “Projects from the Heart”