Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thank you!

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Caroline1947

Thank you!

Post by Caroline1947 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:12 am

To those who have sent me "stuff" and cards,it means a lot when you know someone cares.Sometimes family members distance themselves when you need their support,probably because they just dont know what to do.It is comforting to know I am not alone when I felt that way!! Hugs,Caroline

Ittybittygma

Re: Thank you!

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Caroline, You are never alone. We are all here for you anytime you need us. And you are always, always in my prayers for better health for both you and your lovely little family.

I, too, can relate to family not always being there when you need them. I have discovered over the yrs that often they don't know what to say or do so they do nothing. They do not realize we don't need them to do anything EXCEPT be there for support and give us some encouragement and kind words and lots of hugs from time to time.

I know what I need when I have problems and I try to pass that along to others in their time of need. God will be there to help us know what to say or do but we just have to be there and willing to follow God's lead in our hearts.

Have you been able to do any quilting or is your health still preventing that? I thought you might be working on a baby quilt for the new little arrival. When is it due? Have you found out if it is a boy or girl? I am sure Natalie is all excited and running out of patience. Praying you all are doing better and life is looking more promising for a good tomorrow for you all. God bless, lots of love and hugs coming your way.

Shirley Mae

Return to “Projects from the Heart”