Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

I can't

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Chrissy1

I can't

Post by Chrissy1 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:42 am

I have a project that I need some help with, it is for 2 young boys. I have to be very careful what I post becasue of, well if you would know of anywhere I can find two small comfort quilts, boys ages are 8 and 13 please p.m. me. I will be happy to pay for them

I tried to delete this post but I could not. I feel terrible that I even asked for help with these boys. THere are so many children, that need comfort. I will get this accomplished. It just wasn't right of me to ask. El's angels have done so much for my family and I have not given back nearly enought yet.

swkelley

Re: I can't

Post by swkelley » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 am

I would like to either spearhead or assist a group working on quilts for the people in Japan. I understand it is quite cold there with temperatures below freezing at night and victims sleeping in their cars (if the auto survived). I am currently working on a sunflower but can put it aside since it is time consuming and work on a simpler block design. I had *thought* it would be nice to have some within reach of the rescue workers if it's possible to do this quickly. Any thoughts appreciated!

thanks
sheila

Return to “Projects from the Heart”