Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Feb 20, 2011 update. Personal project that I would very much appreciate your help with...

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Kittyquilt9292

Feb 20, 2011 update. Personal project that I would very much appreciate your help with...

Post by Kittyquilt9292 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:11 pm

hello everyone, and Happy New Year. i know i haven't been very active here this past year, but life has been "active". I have a very special personal project that you all could help me with, if you are able or would like to. It's not difficult, not a swap, there's no blocks to make and it shouldn't take more than a stamp and about 5 minutes of time.

If you're interested, please pm me. thank you so much, carol/kittyquilt9292

Feb 20, 2011.

1. My heartfelt thanks for everyone who did this project. What you did was beautiful and much appreciated. I haven't been able to write too much, so I am making a "group thank you" here.

2. My apologies to those who sent me a pm and didn't get a response from me. The issue here has been a very difficult one for me and I often cannot write about it or do much along the situation without trying to type through tears. I am getting much better, though. Unfortunately, the pms have been deleted by time. So, if you are still interested, pls pm me again and I promise to respond quickly.

Thank you so much for whatever you can do or have done. God bless you, carol/kittyquilt

Ittybittygma

Re: Feb 20, 2011 update. Personal project that I would very much appreciate your help with...

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Carol, I sent you a pm. Happy New Year. Hugs, shirley Mae

msdeets

Re: Feb 20, 2011 update. Personal project that I would very much appreciate your help with...

Post by msdeets » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 am

What;s up carol
What do you need help with?

Dolores

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:37 am

oops, I haven't seen this post. so sorry. PM sent to you!

Return to “Projects from the Heart”