Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Question about mens comfort quilts

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Caroline1947

Question about mens comfort quilts

Post by Caroline1947 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:01 am

About a month ago,someone asked me for Larindas address.Her hubby is terminal.They told me they had a quilt ready to mail him,but she said nothing has come. I can't remember who e mailed me telling me it was ready to send. I had a computer crash a couple weeks ago so my e mails are gone.Does anyonw know anything about this?Thanks, caroline

grannyQuilts1

Re: Question about mens comfort quilts

Post by grannyQuilts1 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 am

hope to have it in the mail by monday, am going to send it fedx so it will get there fast. i am trying to put the binding on it now. slow going since mother in law who lives with me has gotten so bad she follows me around with pieces of paper she has written notes on. doc said to enjoy what time we have left as he doesn't think she will know us in 3 months time. since my ex has passed away it is almost like she had a strok instead of the heart attack. i had to let the air out of the tires so she couldn't sneek off in her old car.

but i aim to get the binding on if i have to set up all night.
Barbara

Return to “Projects from the Heart”