Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

astitchintime's niece - pictures posted

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
maggiestew

Re: astitchintime's niece - pictures posted

Post by maggiestew » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:33 am

Absolutely beautiful Linda!!

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:43 am

You did a beautiful job Linda :o)

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:30 am

Did I miss anyone's name? If you sent me a block for Renee's quilt and I didn't list it here, please let me know so I can add you. I have had a call from astitchintime (Debbie) and she loves the quilt! She will get a picture of Renee when she receives the quilt.
Again, thank you all for helping to love on Renee by helping with this project.

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:11 pm

The quilt is beautiful! And thank you for letting us help in this special project.

Harleysews

Post by Harleysews » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:11 pm

My heart goes out to your niece. She is in my prayers.

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 pm

My dear quilting family,
It has been ages since I have been here... It brought tears to my eyes when I found that this thread is still here. Just a quick update. She had a very tough recovery and transition period but I am thrilled to be able to say Renee is doing GREAT!! She received many months of care from some of the best medical staff in the nation. After many months of healing, physical therapy and more dr. appointments than you can imagine, she has received as she puts it "the sexiest fake leg ever made" and has finished dental assist. school and loves her job.
I am so thankful for all the love, support and prayers that went out for Renee and all our family. I am very proud of all of the wonderful stitching that happens as a result of the forum and love each and every one of you! Happy Stitching to all! Debi

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 am

What a great update, Debi! It is wonderful to get this news! Thank you so much for letting us know. We rejoice in Renee's recovery and applaud her accomplishments. I know all the El's Angels will be so pleased to see your post.

Return to “Projects from the Heart”