Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Quilts for Merryman House (Women's Shelter) in Paducah - Updated for 2010

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
zfatcat

Re: Quilts for Merryman House (Women's Shelter) in Paducah - Updated for 2010

Post by zfatcat » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:32 am

Maggie, that is so cute.
Lori 8-)

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Maggie - That is just darling!! Can't wait to see it in person!
Ann
XOX

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:56 am

See Photo section for pictures of all the quilts as they were presented to the Merryman House Representative! Thanks to everyone!

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:16 am

I'm not sure who brought this topic back up, ( I think maybe Oasis!!) but if anyone has a quilt that they would like to donate to the Merryman House this year, please PM me. I will be going to Paducah on April 14, and after that they could be mailed to my attention at the QIAD store in Paducah.

Last year (2010) we had only 7 quilts - and three of them were from Oasis! One year I believe we had over 20 quilts donated. They are much appreciated, but I felt that I let this go too late to ask this year. Please be thinking about 2011, though!

We have had a "Show & Tell" for Eleanor after one of her classes there in Paducah, and a representative from the Merryman House was also present. The City of Paducah is so welcoming to all the quilters, and we felt that this was a way to thank them for their hospitality!

Return to “Projects from the Heart”