Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

ITS FRIDAY EVENING LADIES WHATS EVERYONE UP 2! !

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
mcmema

ITS FRIDAY EVENING LADIES WHATS EVERYONE UP 2! !

Post by mcmema » Fri May 30, 2008 12:54 pm

Got a minute to read the posts,, My last child just went home!
Decided Id tak a minute for me!! LOL
So whats everyone doing for fun this evening?
Jennie

quiltnewby05

Re: ITS FRIDAY EVENING LADIES WHATS EVERYONE UP 2! !

Post by quiltnewby05 » Fri May 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi Jennie
I just finished installing high speed internet, so I am trying it out!! Need to change my email address.... stuff like that.

dforseth

Post by dforseth » Fri May 30, 2008 1:25 pm

Just got home from work and my daughter went and got my machine from the machine hospital today so I can work on my daughter-in-law's quilt. I have to work Saturday and Sunday, so not much in the way of sewing for the weekend.

Debbie
Debbie Forseth
:D

teacupdelights

Post by teacupdelights » Fri May 30, 2008 1:30 pm

Eating my chicken rice soup, the will be working on Crazies.
Carol

maryq

Post by maryq » Fri May 30, 2008 1:35 pm

HI All

Just got home from work and am deciding which project to start first! Should I clean? or go play with my fabric and sew a couple blocks? I know what y'all are going to say. I still haven't finished cleaning up the messes I made last weekend! My sis is having a garage sale sometime this summer, so I've been cleaning up and finding stuff for that--which means that I have boxes all over my living room to put STUFF in!

My DD is coming home from AZ next tuesday and I GOTTA get this place cleaned up before she gets here! I think tonite I might take it easy and then start fresh in the morning. Might sew a block or two tonite as I have 3 more to go for the "mystery swap"

Hope y'all have a great evening. No doubt I'll stop by later and see what everybody has been up to

Marymargaret

SFOQuilter

Post by SFOQuilter » Fri May 30, 2008 1:38 pm

Going to see Sex and the City in 30 minutes. Can't wait!

mequilter9158

Post by mequilter9158 » Fri May 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Hi to all.......got home from work, ate a fast supper & after a couple of fun (?) phone calls decided to come down here & unwind. I have some wonderful news......tomorrow at 2pm I'm going to pick up my new car!! YIPPEE!! We've been going through the bank that I work at & it's been taking forever so called the dealership today & they got a great deal with even lower interest than an employee loan. I've been using my dh's truck & it likes to stall when it gets hot & humid. Thank goodness it was ok today. Quiltnewby......I'll be able to make it to class in Norman, now!! High-speed, huh? I'm so jealous.
Debbie....got your envelope today, thank you so much. Jennie, glad to see you here tonight. Hi teacups.......nice to see you again. MaryQ...just relax tonight & enjoy the quiet. SFO...enjoy the movie, I so need to go and see it!

quiltnewby05

Post by quiltnewby05 » Fri May 30, 2008 1:42 pm

ME - glad to hear about your car:)

So when are you going to break it in and come down to Manitowoc?

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Fri May 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Michelle--My daughters both went to midnight shows of the movie last night and loved it!

ta ta I am off until Sunday. We are going to the desert to Mom's and my nephew's wife and their 2 children are here from Japan (where my nephew is stationed). I haven't met Liberty yet and can't wait to snuggle with her. She is 8 months old and Tristan is 3! Fun

have a nice weekend

Kittyquilt9292

Post by Kittyquilt9292 » Fri May 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Tryin' to recoup from work, I have a really easy job, but it is very tiring for an oldster like me. I have to be on my feet 4 or 6 hours straight. I'm a cashier at a pharmacy (my parttime job since I retired), so I really get my exercise, going from the pickup counter up one step, back to the prescription storage area, back down the step--same for every customer. Management doesn't allow you to sit. Sorry for venting, but I'm tired.
Hope to sew some tonight, but may just eat and sleep.
May check back in later to see how industrious all of you have been on your sewing, makes me feel guilty! Love ya all, HUGS till later, carol/kittyquilt

Return to “Projects from the Heart”