Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Good Friday sewin

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Georgiapeach

Re: Good Friday sewin

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:45 pm

Quilter7, no food in the cars, no trash outside, door is definitely CLOSED and going to stay that way!! LOL! I'm sure the bear did get scared by the ruckus, if not by the horn, then definitely by me serenading the mtns. with my scared war-whooping! ROFLOL!

Going to hit the sack, ya'll stay warm and have sweet dreams, see ya tomorrow, toodles........

cyberspacequilter

Post by cyberspacequilter » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Peachy, The mood they put you in earlier would let you "go bear huntin' with a switch"....my granny used to say that was what she could do when she got mad. That bear might have been looking for a friend...you know that birds of a feather flock together and you had been as mad as an ole bear for about 24 hrs. LOL
Maybe you could go ahead and let the Easter Badger hide some Hand grenades with the eggs and that would take care of the bear as soon as he found them.
I have watched so much basketball the last two days that all I am hearing is squeaky shoe sounds and buzzers. Maybe I should go read in the peace and quiet.
Have a fun weekend.
Cyber-Sue

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:07 pm

Goodnight Everyone! Sweet Dreams! I have lots to do tomorrow so I will also turn out the lights. Goodnight.

Nadine2007

Post by Nadine2007 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Night everyone

Return to “Projects from the Heart”