Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

friday sew in march 14

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
gardenquilter

friday sew in march 14

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:02 am

howdy hope everyone is doing great - i was having a pretty good day lol until i went to watch my show and it has been preemted for basketball - lol - ok it is not the end of the world but i have a confession i am a soap opera junkie - i love all my children - i mean afterall how many husbands has erica kane really had lol

am so excited i felt the sheet on my leg this am woooooooo hooooooooooo (my leg has been numb since my hernia surgery) go figure but today i felt the sheet on my skin doing the happy dance here

so in celebration i am off to the chiropractor, the bank, the post office to mail QUILTING STUFF and may stop at lqs for some QUILTING TRAINING SIR ok i know i know i sound a bit goofy but will be back soon to work on sues lol woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo and round robins need to get one out to katiekoala

happy happy friday to all

cindyg

Re: friday sew in march 14

Post by cindyg » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:16 am

Gardenquilter - I'm so glad you felt the sheet. Progress!!

sewcarolyn

Post by sewcarolyn » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:44 am

enjoy your sheet :)

taking a peek at the board during lunch....hi everyone

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:23 am

Soooo very happy your feeling is returning in your leg! That is def. progress and a very good thing. Just popped in for a quick rest and to say Hello to you Gals. Will pop in a bit later. Have a great day!

Hugs & Love
Cathy

CaroleJ

Post by CaroleJ » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:49 am

All quiet here at the moment. We are recovering from a VERY late night last night, went to a concert and didn't get home until after eleven. I don't know that I will be sewing any tonight; I was too amped up from the concert and didn't sleep well. If I sew I will probably goof!

Carole

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:05 am

yes it is wonderful progress - i am so happy woooooo hooooo happy dance lol i never knew feeling a sheet could be so wonderful

i finished running my errands and stopped at lqs they were saving a fat quarter for me for the guilds challenge for ugly fabric let me tell you it is in fact ugly roflol i will have to post picture at later time lol looks like amebia in multicolor all i can think of is the movie the blob in technicolor lol is funny looking

i will have to figure something out the challege is the fabric and not the typical such as no bed quilt, table runners, pillows lol what ever shall i do

waiting on dh to get home then going to a friends for dinner so will pop in and out before and after

what kind of concert did you attend carole

Leetec

Post by Leetec » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:51 am

I'm so glad you're making progress, Lynn!
I can't wait to see that ugly fabric!

DD is in a jazz concert tonight so we'll be leaving for that soon.
I've been working on a little present today, just getting the quilting done then I'll put a binding on and send it off.
I made a list last night of all the projects I want to finish before I start anything new. I really hate UFO's so I was shocked to see I had 7 of them! I really need to get moving, I want as many of these done as possible before I go back to work on teh 25th. Most of them ore QIAD swaps that need to be pieced and finished, some are things I started then got distracted by swaps I needed to get done. I promised myself I wouldn't sign up for any more until I get settled in OH so that should give me lots of time to get things caught up again.

CaroleJ

Post by CaroleJ » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:59 am

Garden, we went to see the Moody Blues and they ROCKED the house! I got through the concert without crying, a first for me. We took the kids along and they had a great time and were VERY well-behaved, sung along with the tunes...Lord knows they hear them often enough around here!

Dang, I hope when I am in my mid-60's I can still look good in snug leather pants...! Goooo, John!

Carole

CaroleJ

Post by CaroleJ » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:00 pm

Lee, the UFO support group is eagerly awaiting your list! (If you haven't posted it already!)

Carole

CaroleJ

Post by CaroleJ » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Hey, since Caren hasn't asked today....

What's for dinner?

We are having cheese tortellini with sausage. Have a bit of leftover salad that I can extend so there's enough to go 'round.

Return to “Projects from the Heart”