Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Pattern for fleece scarf

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Bransmom

Re: Pattern for fleece scarf

Post by Bransmom » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:32 am

Hi ladies, sorry for not responding sooner, but we've been having high winds and our DSL is really iffy.

First of all, thank you ALL for helping with this project, and a special thank you to Carol/Kittyquilt9292 for posting the picture and pattern. I love it!

Since most of the children they work with are younger children, I would say to scale the size accordingly. They do work with children up to age 18, but the largest numbers sadly are the younger ones, preschool and elementary school. Embelishments would be fabulous but I would be careful about them because of younger siblings at home. You know how little ones have to "taste" everything. ;-)

And as Carol has said, they do need to be blue as a main color, any shade of blue.

Please don't worry if you're not able to find any blue fleece right now, this will be on-going and the way things happen with the seasons, it could be back in the store for fall projects after the 4th of July (ok, maybe Labor Day!)

Thanks again for all your help and sorry to go on and on, I truly appreciate all your help.

(((HUGS)))

Joann

Return to “Projects from the Heart”