Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

its friday woooooo hoooooooooo

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
gardenquilter

its friday woooooo hoooooooooo

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:33 am

happy friday dance party and woooooo hoooooooo

i am just giddy have all sorts of quilting in my mind projects lol i think i may even have string hanging from by head lol

i had to run a couple errands today just thru the drive thrus and looked down and had thread all over myself guess what i had not even been sewing before i went out

what is every one working on this afternoon

towens71

Re: its friday woooooo hoooooooooo

Post by towens71 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:46 am

I'm working, yuck! Can't wait to get home, maybe go out to eat and then finish a quilt top for my Uncle and get it basted and quilted this weekend. I almost thought about calling in sick today, but I may save it for the "Annual Quilting Day" and make it an annual quilting weekend!

Traci

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:44 am

lol i used to take a day everyonce in awhile when i did work lol i would get all my work caught up dh would be out of town and i would ask my boss actually i would say there is something that i really need to take care off tommorrow if it is at all possible - i would feel guilty till i got home and had a three day sew fest lol and i never lied i really did need to get home and take care of that quilt i had just pinned the night before - this was way before the la lol

how many of you do the same

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:08 am

ok not very many folks here yet is ok though lol dogs are wanting to eat they are so high maintence not really lol

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:45 am

So glad you are feeling better GQ.

I had an appointment to get my taxes done this morning. Need to vacume up after shredding last years paper work that isn't saved for records. THEN I'll work on a January placemat pattern. Should be quick and might get it done tonight. Have my Nieces, 10 & 11, all day tomorrow. We all love to browse through Joann's and I have 3 gift cards. WooHoo Then we will come home and watch ANOTHER Bratz movie. ;~(

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:13 pm

thank you oasis - sounds like you have a fun weekend planned for sure - have to confess have not seen a bratz movie i must be missing out

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Eve'n ladies!
I finished grocery shopping and now I am waiting for DH to get home in the yucky Friday night commute home so he can take me to dinner. I have desided I MUST have all of the elm creek fabrics and ALL the victory quilts fabric. Now to just explain that I will die an early and ugly death if I don't get them to DH ;O)

Grammy2

Post by Grammy2 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Oasis, I went to the Joann's in Temecula yesterday. OMG.... It puts all the ones around here to shame. It is HUGE. They even have Viking machines.

Carin your right.... Linda has outdone herself on the new fabric. I was being good but maybe not now. Be back I need to look again

Grammy2/sharon

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:28 pm

I think I am going to need to by the elm creek pattern books too. :O)

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:49 pm

it really is wonderful the new fabric i dont know how to pick

Return to “Projects from the Heart”