Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Fri., Feb. 8th Sew-In !

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
sewcarolyn

Re: Fri., Feb. 8th Sew-In !

Post by sewcarolyn » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:57 pm

i need to run too...I am putting a movie on and hitting the machine

CaroleJ

Post by CaroleJ » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Hey Carin! Are your kids in bed yet? Mine are, finally. I found them and their dad glued to the TV, watching "How It's Made". Good show, but GO GET YOUR TEETH BRUSHED! Then we went with Alice to the mad tea party and that totally weird croquet game...

DH has gone out to get a jump on the work he has planned for tomorrow. Ma is watching telly. I have the kitchen table de-greased, my cutting mat out, and my fabric pressed. I'm going to cut some border strips!

BTW, I'm in my jammies, just in case I crash!
Carole

institcheswithrosie

Post by institcheswithrosie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Yes, it is 11:45 and I'm wide awake. The bad news is that I cannot find the BOM kit that is supposed to be done by tomorrow so I can get the 2nd one 1/2 price. Guess I'll buy them both for full price tomorrow. My sewing room eats things. I swear there was a party in there when I was gone last week; I know I didn't leave that big a mess.
It's been 3 hours since I ate, time for a snack. I'm not hungry, but that is what the program says to do. Guess I'll have a glass of milk.
I really need to get some sleep tonight as I have a bunch of errands to run tomorrow. I'd like to be home in time to watch the UK basketball game. I think they play Auburn. Yeah, Lee, I still bleed blue.

ladiehummer

Post by ladiehummer » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:52 pm

I'm with Mawmum so many quilts to make and not enough time or money...LOL

MastiffMomQlt

Post by MastiffMomQlt » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi Gals! Just got home from my class & a major gab fest with 2 dear friends. Just wanted to say hi :) & see what's shakin in here.

CaroleJ

Post by CaroleJ » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:34 pm

Hi Caren...been quiet around here for a bit. Guess folks are either sewing or giving out--lol.

The last borders are on the quilt! Just finished pressing it and took it to show to Ma (she's getting ready for bed). DANG, that was the easiest quilt I ever made!

It's really hot and stuffy in here, with the computer, the iron, the lights, and my eyes are getting tired so I'm gonna go watch some telly to unwind.

Good night, all! Hope to see you here tomorrow night!
Carole

QuiltinKay

Post by QuiltinKay » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:37 pm

It's 12:35 AM est and I just got home. Is there anyone up or has everyone already gone to bed? Sorry I missed the sew in......

.....Kay

Return to “Projects from the Heart”