Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thankyou so much for the cards!!

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
bethstreet

Thankyou so much for the cards!!

Post by bethstreet » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:30 pm

I received a package from Sandy today and couldn't figure out why all the cards were addressed to me instead of the particpants in the christmas card exchange and then realized what they were.

My deepest thanks to all of you who sent messages of condolence to me..my mothers death hit me harder than I expected I was just getting over my dads death exactly 13 months previous... I know they are both happier and free from pain and life goes on. Christmas was my moms favorite time of year so its bittersweet going into this christmas season.. we will carry on her traditions and will always have the memories... thank you all for the fat quarters and most of all your sweet spirits that come through on your cards. May the Lord continue to bless you and yours.
With Love,
Beth

DouceFleur1

Re: Thankyou so much for the cards!!

Post by DouceFleur1 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 am

Bunches of hugs and love to you!!!

Denise

Pilot2b

Re: Thankyou so much for the cards!!

Post by Pilot2b » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 pm

I am so sorry to hear of the death of your fahter and now your mother. It was and still it hard on me. Blessings to you and your family.

Hugs

Helen

Return to “Projects from the Heart”