Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Fabric statch!!

Patterns, Fabric, Suggestions, and more. What to do with everything you've got. Everything's Quilting and Fabric related!
zfatcat

Re: Fabric statch!!

Post by zfatcat » Wed May 30, 2007 4:52 pm

I went through my fabric today and will be sending you some tomorrow.
Lori 8-)

lv2create

Post by lv2create » Thu May 31, 2007 4:51 am

mcmema please feel free to private message me I would love to send you some fabric.

Nancy S (MI)

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Thu May 31, 2007 6:03 pm

Mcmema - I mailed a package out to you today so maybe you will have it by early next week. Happy quilting!!!

quilterliz

Post by quilterliz » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:53 pm

I recently did community service with my students at the local Salvation Army Thrift store. The gal at the store said they get BAGS of fabric donated. Our store hangs it in the "linens" area. She even told me to check on Mondays for the choice "stuff" but to also check other times during the week, because they add items to inventory daily. An older lady at our church, on a fixed income, makes quilts for Birthright (program supporting unwed, teen moms)and donates them. I turned her on to the thrift store for the fabric. It is hit or miss on the quality and colors, so like anything, just be a "regular" and the ladies will even set things back for you until you come in. Just food for thought...

mcmema

Post by mcmema » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:12 am

Once again thank you all so much for the fabric you are all sending me. I havent received any as of yet, but will sure let every one know when I do!
Everyone has been so awesome to me, Ive never met such a group of people.
I felt really bad in the beginning, but Now Im so excited and looking forward to its arrival.
Thank you all from the center of my heart!!
love to all
Jennie

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:43 am

Mcmema - isn't the anticipation FUN??? It's like a 4 year old waiting for Santa Claus. May all your dreams come true!

quilterliz

Post by quilterliz » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:28 pm

You are a quilting sister and that is what they do for each other! Everyone was super when my fabric got scattered by the USPS. That just showed me how kind and generous the ladies on this forum are.

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:11 pm

Jennie ~ I just can't wait until you get my package, I had a few questions so check your private messages. I will start cutting and mail off the package soon.
Debi

Quiltcreator

Post by Quiltcreator » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:27 am

Jennie, I mailed you a pkg. yesterday priority. Let me know when you receive it. Hope you can use some of the fabric.

grammy65

Post by grammy65 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:42 am

Hi Jennie...I too would love to send some fabric. I think quilters are the most generous people in the world, with their time, talent, advice and fabric. Guess we all just want everyone who wants to quilt to be able to. Please PM me so I can get your address. Will check my stash right now.

We could all find ourselves in your situation in a split second. Glad you are part of the group.

Return to “Quilting & Fabric Discussions”