Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

In search of...

Patterns, Fabric, Suggestions, and more. What to do with everything you've got. Everything's Quilting and Fabric related!
fglinda

In search of...

Post by fglinda » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:27 am

I saw a Quilt in a Day show a couple of weeks ago where Eleanor used 4 strips of fabric. 3 of the strips were the same width & the 4th was wider. The strips were sewn together 2 at a time and then placed on tops of each other , cut & sewn again. These were then cut on the diagonal. Does anyone know the name of this pattern or what book I would find it it?

Pilot2b

Re: In search of...

Post by Pilot2b » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:17 am

Go to You Tube and check out her tutorials. You should get some help there. Hope this helps.

Helen

Spike69

Post by Spike69 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 am

I am so despite I need 1/2 yard of Martinque 3 Sisters by Moda. Bisque
This is a older fabric and I just know someone out there has a little to sell. I am making a king size crazy quilt and only need 8 strips. if you think you have it let me know and I will send you a picture.

JoyceinPA

Post by JoyceinPA » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:39 pm

I watched a you tube video, called Quilt Tribe, August. Since I'm not in the live studio, is there any way to get the booklet/patterns that are being done? The dimensions of the fabric are not being said, just " Look at page # .."
Any help would be appreciated.

imaquiltertoo

Post by imaquiltertoo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:19 am

I have been searching for a fq or 1/4 yd of an older 3 Sisters fabric - Martinique Sea Glass Sprig 4005-12. I was shorted it in a quilt kit. The pattern uses 4 strips 2" x 21 1/2" and also 4" squares, so I would be able to make use of unwashed scrap strips and squares at least that size if needed. Can anyone help?

G'maJulie

Post by G'maJulie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:02 pm

Where can I find the Holly Holderman Dresses Panel LH 09003-B Rainbow?
Does anyone know? I only have the LH 09002-A Red Dress panel now. (Lake House)

I also am looking for Dolly Dear (repeating stripe) Lena-C8344 Cream Timeless Treasures and the Doll Dress Panel-Lena-C8343.

Can you guess that I am approaching the arrival of my first Granddaughter? I have enjoyed by the blessings of Grandsons only until now.

G'maJulie

G'maJulie

Post by G'maJulie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:12 pm

I am seeking the fabric Andover Wash Tub Prints Cheater Quilt Print

"Wash Tub Seven Sisters" by Karen Snyder of Anna Lena's for Andover

Fabrics #3532. Any suggestions?

G'maJulie

Return to “Quilting & Fabric Discussions”