Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

new here

Patterns, Fabric, Suggestions, and more. What to do with everything you've got. Everything's Quilting and Fabric related!
Grumpy#1

new here

Post by Grumpy#1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi! I am new here and am interested in block swaps or something similar. How/where do I start? thank you!

MainelyMe

Re: new here

Post by MainelyMe » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Swaps and things have their own thread. Just go back to the top of this page and hit the " Return to community Listings" spot. And then look for the Swaps thread.
Welcome, by the way!
Joan

tmilliken

Post by tmilliken » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:12 am

Hi, I am Tom

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:15 am

Welcome! I am originally from beautiful Rapid City, and moved to Denver Metro area in 2008 following retirement. Taught at Central High School for nearly 20 years. when I was a kid, told my parents, when I grow up I want to raise Mustang Horses in WY. Well, never did, but wish I had the land and the $ to rescue them from the .

Happy quilting. Do you know how to quilt? Is there a quilt store in Laramie? I know it was either Wal Mart or Kmart that I spent some time in during a blizzard with daughter and family following Christmas of 1997. They were stationed in Mtn. Home AFB, Idaho and I flew in to Boise and left with them the next day to spend Christmas with SIL parents in Denver, then spent time in Cheyenne at his grandparents home. Grandfather was a retired Colonel in USAF. Hit a bad storm coming into Laramie, stayed over nite. winds leaving Cheyenne were awful. My SIL and his grandfather had put a topper on top of car and after we got on highway, we had to turn around, had to turn around and remove toper.

what ever the store was, I was in fabric dept. and stood in line for quite a while and others behind me. SO, I went around to the cutting table, called the store and told them we needed help in fabric dept. The gentleman was none to happy, as he asks, "WHO IS THIS"| well, I gave him my speel. "I am Helen E--------, an educator from RCSD, and there is a need for an employee in this dept.AND I do not like the tone of your voice!"

Happy Quilting!

Helen

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:00 am

Hello Tom and Grumpy- welcome to the neighborhood!

scrapquilter48

Post by scrapquilter48 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Welcome and swaps I've done 2wice lots of fun..

Return to “Quilting & Fabric Discussions”