Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 683
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:11 pm
My question is,
1. should I put these 2 fabrics together when sewing them, as though they were just 1 piece, which would show the seams on the inside, or
2. should I put them together separately, then just slip the fleece inside the soft fabrics, wrong sides together?
3. would it be better if it had raglan sleeves or set-in sleeves?
What is this fabric called, anyone know? It's 60" wide and comes in all kinds of colors. I can imagine soft baby toys made with it, or stuffed animals.
- Posts: 10477
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:03 am
- Posts: 6550
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:32 pm
Some minky fabrics I found insane when cutting fluffs everywhere and some stretch just looking at it..