Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Introduction to the group

Patterns, Fabric, Suggestions, and more. What to do with everything you've got. Everything's Quilting and Fabric related!
redgarnet222

Introduction to the group

Post by redgarnet222 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Hello board members! I was invited to join in the fun here by one of the members and thought maybe I would enjoy a new site to share quilting and sewing with.
Honestly I thought I had joined a long time ago, but I guess it was inactivity that bumped me off the list of members. No matter though, here I am again!

I am from northern nevada and have been quilting for many years. My first quilt was when the book came out about log cabins in a day by Eleonore many years ago. It was fun to rip those long strips and make a quilt for family and friends. I think I might have almost all of her books and rulers, so maybe I should have been a member all along. LOL!

Here's hoping to a long and fun relationship this time.

msdeets

Re: Introduction to the group

Post by msdeets » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:17 am

Hi redgarnet You should go to the sewins and introduce yourself there also

That is where all of the action is

Welcome and good luck

Dolores

velvet

Post by velvet » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:28 am

Great to have you visit again. Any luck with the pattern you were working on? If so, I would love a copy, really thought the picture you sent was great.
Thanks, talk soon
Diane

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello red garnet welcome to the group there is alot of fun on here go to the sew in Section that's where everyone meets.

Lois.

scrapquilter48

Post by scrapquilter48 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 am

Welcome from wet Wpg this morning.. Sometimes I miss a day here/there but I've already started working on my secret santa pal exchange. Lots of fun.. Will you join?

redgarnet222

Post by redgarnet222 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:37 am

Thanks for the welcome and the tips girls! I did join the secret santa swap and have been busy making a couple nice things to send her. It has been fun trying to be a santa to a quilter.

No I haven't found the pattern to the quilt I made for the charity auction. I don't think it was the measurements and very little info to put it together. Like I said, it was a terrible kit and instructions. You don't want it, I am sure you would be cussing me. LOL!

Return to “Quilting & Fabric Discussions”