Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

July 2016 Webinar

Patterns, Fabric, Suggestions, and more. What to do with everything you've got. Everything's Quilting and Fabric related!
JudiJR

July 2016 Webinar

Post by JudiJR » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:18 am

I watched today's(July 1,2016) webinar. Behind Eleanor was the new quilt done in Red, white and blue with a wavy border. I have the monthly patterns. It looked like the 9patch from last month. I missed the webinar. Does anyone have a link or what it was named? I cannot find it on the website or YiuTube.

rosebud3

Re: July 2016 Webinar

Post by rosebud3 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:40 am

Sorry JudiJR, I do not have the answer for you. However, if you drop by the sew in thread you will find the girls there daily. Someone there will know the answer for sure.

Mary/Rosebud

Quilter7

Re: July 2016 Webinar

Post by Quilter7 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:38 am

Today, July 12th, the July webinar is on live. You correctly assumed you watched the June. Look in "SWAPS, ..." then look for "2016 Block Party, Els Rulers". Sally posts the links as soon as they are available. I haven't been able to watch a live webinar, but happily have watched all of them on video.

Hope it helped!
Carol

Return to “Quilting & Fabric Discussions”