Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Looking for a queen size pattern with different size blocks

Patterns, Fabric, Suggestions, and more. What to do with everything you've got. Everything's Quilting and Fabric related!
nikiwalker

Looking for a queen size pattern with different size blocks

Post by nikiwalker » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:52 am

I am in need of a quilt pattern that will allow me to make each block different and unique, other than the design-border type blocks. Similar to the link I have posted. This one looks like it only finishes around 42" and a queen would be around 90".
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/64105994671086259/

anyone know of one? Thanks so much.

gershwin64

Re: Looking for a queen size pattern with different size blocks

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:26 am

Egg Money has what you're looking for I think.
Are you new here? Welcome to the forum :-) You should pop over to the sew in section and introduce yourself and let us get to know you :-) the ladies over there probably have better knowledge then me :-)
Tina

purrfect-lady

Re: Looking for a queen size pattern with different size blocks

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:15 pm

I've made several quilts like that and I just fit them in by using sashing or a row of HST's or pinwheels. I make them whatever size I need to make the blocks fit. My latest two quilts - both Halloween quilts, were like this. I put them on the photo page if you are interested in seeing how I did them.

Return to “Quilting & Fabric Discussions”